Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Test Report:||SGS,DVGW,AWWA,PETROCHINA||FACTORY REPORT:||TUV,BV|
|COLOR:||White||THICKNESS:||15 Mils, 20 Mils, 25 Mils, 30 Mils, 35 Mils|
|Adheisve:||Butyl Rubber||Service Life:||More Than 30 Years For Undergound Pipeline|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Guarantee:||30 Years|
Polyethylene Mechanical protective butyl rubber tape used for water pipeline
XUNDA T 200 series outer wrap tape is produced through extruding the composite anticorrosion materials. The adhesive layer is attached to the polyethylene film backing through thermal compounding. The anticorrosion system is comprised of primer, anticorrosion adhesive tape (inner tape) and protective tape (outer tape)
The outer wrap tape always called Mechanical tape,outer tape,outer wrap tape,outer layer tape,outerwrap tape.The backing is more thicker with a few adhesive .The color is White.
The XUNDA-T200 series is Cold applied tape coating system for corrosion protection of Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, and Waste Water underground or overhead pipelines. The outer-layer tape backing shall be compounded so that it will be resistance to outdoor weathering.
It also provide protection to the inner layer from damage during storage, transportation, installation and throughout the lifetime of the pipeline
Featuring excellent insulativity
Resistant to UV
Easily applied with no special equipment
Compatible with common pipe coatings
Excellent resistance to cathodic disbonding
Good Mechanical protective effect
High mechanical strength
Small water absorption
Long service lifetime
Good resistance to impact and ageing
The outer wrap tape can be used in the construction conveniently with safety and no pollution
The outer wrap tape is widely applied in many areas with high efficiency.
|Material:||High density polyethylene as backing layer and butyl rubber,synthetic resins as adhesive layer|
|Package:||2/4/6/8/12/24 rolls per carton|
TDS-Polyethylene Mechanical protective butyl rubber tape used for water pipeline:
XUNDA-T 265 = Polyken 955-25/Altene 122-25
How to store the Polyethylene Mechanical protective butyl rubber tape ?
The coating materials shall be stored in a clean, dry area
All materials shall be delivered to the jobsite in sealed and labelled containers and
shall be stored in a location that is protected from the elements, well ventilated and freefrom excessive heat, open flame, or other sources of ignition. Coating materials subjectto freeze shall be stored in a heated area.
The materials storerooms shall be appropriately ventilated and shall comply with applicable lawprovisions on safety and fire prevention.
Tape stored at jobsites or material yards shall be kept dry and under cover and never exposedto direct sunlight. Rolls shall not be stacked more than four (4) tiers high and never directly onthe ground or on irregular surfaces. The cores of stored tape rolls shall be vertical. Rolls shallnot be thrown or dropped. Hooks or other sharp handling devices shall not be used. Tape shallnot be stored in contact with protrusions capable of puncturing the material. Rolls or equipmentshall not be piled on top of or against stored tape.
How to install Polyethylene Mechanical protective butyl rubber tape used ?
The inner-layer tape shall be applied directly onto the prepared pipe surface,
Wrap tape application consists of hand application and machine application.
The tape applied temperature must be above 5 degrees, the coating construction temperature shall be
more than -5 degrees as better.
The tape shall be spirally applied ,minimum overlap shall not be less than 50%.When applied to
spirally welded pipe , the direction of the tape spiral shall be generally parallel to the weld spiral.
The minimum overlap shall not be less than 25 mm.
4)When a new row of tape is started, the ends shall be overlapped at least 150 mm measured circumference.
In order to provide high quality products and establish a quality outlook with customers and market as guidance, our company took the lead in passing the ISO9000 quality management system certification in anticorrosive industry. And then our company succeeded in the transformation from ISO9000 quality management system certification to 2000 edition. Then our company passed the ISO14001 environmental management system certification and OHSMS 18001 Health and Safety Management System. Passing these international standards and establishing corresponding management system have provided our company a sound security to manufacture products that conform to international or professional standards.
Measures and contents:
1. Purchase of raw materials: To organize concerned personnel to select, assess and control suppliers of raw materials. Purchasing agents shall select qualified suppliers of corresponding raw materials according to the List of Qualified Suppliers and purchase raw materials in strict accordance with Technical Procurement Standards.
2. Factory-in inspection: Raw material inspectors are responsible for testing each item in accordance with the testing standards for raw materials; conducting sampling test to each type of product for materials of different specifications; and randomly choosing 10% of the materials for sampling test. Only qualified raw materials can be accepted for use.
3. In-production inspection: Each procedure shall be tested by the inspectors of the procedure in question. Then professional quality inspectors are responsible for conducting sampling test. In case of any disqualification, carry out strictly the control procedure of disqualified products. The semi-finished products of the previous procedure must meet the qualification requirements before they are admitted into the next procedure. Disqualified semi-finished products must not be used. Quality inspectors are responsible for submitting samples to laboratory for testing each performance indicator.
4. Warehouse-in inspection: Professional quality inspectors are responsible for sampling 10% of the finished products for inspection. In case of any disqualified product, double the samples until they are qualified.
5. Storage: Mark the products of different specifications and dates of prevent any wrong disposal. Equip the warehouse with moisture proof, damp proof and fire-controlling basic facilities to secure a safe and appropriate storage environment.
6. Warehouse-out (Delivery) inspection: End product quality inspectors and warehouse keepers are responsible for check the products’ specification, quantity, production date and quality issues and testing each performance indicator of the products. In case of any disqualified item, the products are deemed to be disqualified. Any disqualified product will not be allowed for delivery.
All the measures concerning purchase of raw materials, factory-in inspection, in-production inspection,
warehouse-in inspection, storage, and warehouse-out (delivery) inspection will prevent disqualified products from entering the markets. In the meantime, the complete and perfect after-sales service and tracking system will secure the wide application of the anticorrosive products manufactured by our company in petroleum and gas pipelines.
We Jining xunda pipe coating materials co.,ltd is a big and professional manufacture for
|pipe wrap tape|
|PE pipe coating|
|butyl putty tape|
|polyethylene tape anti corrosion|
|polyken 1027 primer|
|en 12068 C 50 coating system tape|