Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Black Color Aggressive Butyl Rubber Sealing Strip||Thickness:||2 Mm To 20 Mm|
|Width:||20 Mm To More||Length:||10 M -50 M|
Black color aggressive Butyl Rubber Tape sealing strip 25 mm X 2.5 mm X 20 m
1. Material: synthetic resin, butyl rubber based mastic
2. Usage: the joining and sealing together of a variety of other surfaces including polyethylene, polypropylene , PVC, Concrete, metal, glass, wood and cadwelds.
3. D esigned for the joining the pre-cast concrete, sealing the window etc.
1. Waterproof immediately upon installation.
2. Excellent conformability and consistent uniform thickness.
3. Conformable for easy applications over irregular surfaces
4. Flexibility over a wide temperature range and under various conditions.
Butyl rubber strip is an extruded Butyl exterior joint wrap for concrete joints, such box culverts, onsite systems, manholes and concrete pipe. The butyl compound is soft, tacky and bonded to either a HDPE plastic backing or an EPDM Rubber backing. It is available in 6", 9" and 12" widths. It is used as an exterior joint wrap.
Technical data sheet
|Property||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Impact Resistance||En12068||8 J|
|Adhesion to concrete , steel||Excellent|
|Resistance to Acids ,Alkalis and Salts||Excellent|
|Resistance to Microbiological attack||Excellent|
XUNDA PIPE COATING MATERIALS CO.,LTD